mardi 20 novembre 2012

The bad word starts with an "E"

Mr Bean writing an exam : here.


 


At start, Mr Bean seems really hurry, he drives quickly, he’s impatient, he destroys a sign in front of building. We understand that he goes to an exam because of the classroom and the board which is written “Silence”, and of students who are waiting sat in front of desks.

Mr Bean talks with his neighbor, he wants to afraid him and then he laughs, which are signs of stress. He does the same things like the man next to him, in others words, he brings out his pen. Then he shows that he is very put under stress because he has many pens, "in case" ; and he brings out of his bag a toy and an alarm clock, we can ask us “why ?”.

He takes the exam in the envelope, very quickly and looks around him. And very quickly his face decomposes, he seems afraid, he shakes one's head (to say “no no no”), he takes his hand to his eyes, he looks with one eye between his fingers. He’s again afraid when he sees that the paper is both sides. He blows a lot. He scratches his head like to reflect and he plays to “eenie meenie miney mo” to choose his pen, he writes his name, more concentrated, the tongue outside the mouth. He eats his pen, he bites one's nails, etc...

He looks his neighbor and sees that is writing a lot of things and he is below his page. Mr Bean ties to cheat and when the man sees him, he feigns the fact he was reflect, watching the floor, and does the sign, raising the index, as to say “Oh yes I remember”. He tries all the ways to cheat on his neighbor’s work. For example he feigns to show a thing in the goal that he turns off, and during this time he recopies on the paper, or he approaches discreetly the man noiselessly, and returns to his place when the man sees him, etc …

Then Mr Bean starts to cry and to call his mum, like when we are desperate.


[10:10 -> 11:58]

After nearly two hours, he wakes up and looks around him, looks in the envelope and realizes that the exam wasn’t the green paper, he doesn’t take the good paper. He empresses to start, his pen doesn’t function, he panics, he takes the man’s pen. He continues to write when the professor says “Stop writing”. 

All of his movements show that this man is stressed by the exam and he eventually fails it.




When I have an examination, I’m very put under stress. In general, I sleep very badly the night before. Before going to the exam, I verify all my pens and my ink, because I’m afraid having no pen which works. During the exam, I always look around me, not to cheat, but to see where the others are there to reassure me, or sometimes to hurry up when I see that I’m late compared to the others. Generally it always worries me when I see that all people are the head in their sheet and that I have time to raise the head. Sometimes, I take my time (a little too much) and a few minutes before the end, I write up quickly to have time to read again that I wrote, to see if I did mistakes. When I go out of the class, I compare my answers with that of my friend, just for once again, to reassure me or to worry me. To conclude : I don’t love a lot examination.
 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire