samedi 15 décembre 2012

To Hades

Hades, my dear Hades,

It's been five months since we are far from each other. The time is long away from you, but we both know the choice of Zeus. There are only a few times before to meet us again and live happy. Hades, I miss you. Earth needs me to live, without the spring, there is no harvest and therefore no life. Pomegranate I ate before leaving Hell is our eternal love and you must never forget, even in my absence. And if you miss me, remember that pomegranate is the fruit of our love, it will make you happy and you will smile until my return. You know that it is very hard for me also to live away from you, my Hades. But here I must be strong. Oh Hades, the time seems to me very long without you. I feel alone, and lost, and distraught. I count every day that separates us. The leaves will begin to fall, and when the first will fall, it will be the sign that it is time for me to join you. Hades, here everything is colorful and beautiful, I would appreciate the landscape and this life, but I cannot. Because you're not here.

Fortunately, we'll see very quickly.

I love you.

Your Persephone.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire